Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Invites Applications for Professor of Practice (on Contract)
IIM Raipur follows rolling advertisement model. there is no last date for submission of application Candidates can submit their applications any time throughout the year. These applications will be considered periodically.
IIM Raipur invites applications for Professor of Practice in the following areas:
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
- Business Communication
- Finance & Accounts
- HRM & OB
- IT and Systems
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
IIM Raipur is proposing a distinctive full-time position for exceptionally experienced and accomplished management (industry) professionals with excellent track record to be a part of fast-growing management institute in the form of Professors of Practice. The selected candidate may be offered a position of “Associate Professor of Practice” or “Professor of Practice” depending on relevant years of experience. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, renewable for one or more years based on performance.
The selected candidate is expected to teach in different programmes as per the norms of the institute, promote industry-institute linkages through consulting assignments / MDPs and involve in placement and academics activities.
- Master’s Degree (preferably MBA) or equivalent professional qualification from a reputed national or international institution. (Candidates with non-business degrees such as master’s degree in Psychology and Social Work, Chartered Accountant etc. would also be considered).
- Minimum 15 years of managerial or professional experience out of which at least 5 years at senior management position is mandatory.
- While a Ph.D. is desirable, it is not essential. However, a lack of Ph.D. must be offset by demonstrated domain knowledge, obtained from the field.
Professors of Practice (Contract)
The overall compensation (consolidated salary) will be equivalent to that of a regular Associate Professor or Full Professor.
Age Limit: Maximum 60 years
Generous incentive scheme for research publications, faculty development fund for attending national and international conferences, membership of professional bodies, research etc. are also available as per IIM Raipur policy. Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consulting with income sharing with the Institute as per the Institute’s policy. There is a provision for additional compensation for teaching/training subject to fulfilling the Institute norms.
For Advertisement Click Here
For application form please Click Here (form).
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Shortlisting of candidate will take in account the exact match with the requirement of the area.
- Any modifications made to the prescribed format will not be considered. But you can insert row(s) as appropriate in various sections.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The application should be sent by Registered / Speed Post only. Please note that applications through private courier service or hand delivered will not be considered.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.