| How to Apply?
Completed application form together with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs 500 in case of NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP) for each area applied, in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, should reach only through speed post to the Admissions Office (Fellow Program), Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur 492 015 on or before February 28, 2018.
- FPM application form.
The FPM application form can be downloaded from IIM Raipur’s website (http://www.iimraipur.ac.in). A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two copies of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents may be sent together.
- Test Score Card:
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR). The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form. Test scores of last two years will only be considered.
- Support Documents: The supporting documents will consist of:
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets or transcripts of grades obtained during the course of study for the above degrees. Transcripts in languages other than Hindi and English must be submitted along with certified translations.
- Self-attested copies of School and University degrees.
- Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
- Two Letter of Recommendation from academics who have taught the candidate or with whom the candidate has worked closely on scholarly work along with their contact details and their respective email ids. However, the supervisor at work could write a reference if the candidate has been away from the university for long.
- Self-attested Copies of Work Experience Certificate (if any).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Completed application forms should be sent to the following address
- No Objection Certificate:
Candidates have to submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015 INDIA
Phone: +91-771-2474612/13; 2971658
The completed application received by the Admissions Office will be compiled and submitted to the Area members for the screening of application. Area members will then evaluate the applications that have been submitted, and invite a select group of candidates for personal interviews.