Roles and Responsibilities
- SAC protects the interests of the student fraternity and negotiating with the administration on behalf of the students.
- SAC is the sole coordinating body among the various Clubs and Committees and ensures the smooth functioning of all Intra-College activities.
- All the 13 clubs are under the umbrella of Student Affairs Office. SAC manages all the activities related to the thirteen clubs.
- SAC is responsible for implementing all government events and activities like Independence Day, Republic Day, Yoga Diwas, Hindi Diwas, Swatch Bharat Abhiyan etc.
- SAC is the central coordinating body in team formation, planning and execution of annual college fest, TedX, SPIC Macay and major events of the college.
- SAC prepares the yearly budget for monetary allocation to various Clubs and Committees for their events.
- SAC assumes leadership for smooth functioning of admission of all clubs and committees.
- We maintain the discipline among the students to uphold the image of IIM Raipur before it’s peer institutes.
The SAC of IIM Raipur for the academic year 2020-2021 consists of the following:
Chairman, Student Affairs
Dr. Rabin Kumar Jana
SAC Office (Co-ordinator)
Mr. Binoy Thankachan